Friday, June 25, 2010

Things I love



Things I love

Watch the sunset

Listen to the rushing waves

Feel the wind brushing my face

Imagine a long road without knowing where it’s leading

Feel the sweet love songs

Watch tall trees rising and reaching the sky

Lie down beneath the dimming open sky

Count the stars and sometimes talk to them

Sing a familiar tune without caring if I got it right

Listen and talk to my favorite people

Watch my favorite programs on TV

Scribble my emotions and laugh at its mushiness

Cook my heart out and be my own critic

Imagine scenes inside my mind

Doing things I enjoy doing most

Read a good piece

Talk sensibly and senselessly

Play with my furred friends

See other people happy

Listen to their laughters

Being me...

I love smiling,

… laughing,

… believing,

… dreaming

These are the things I love

And more…

No comments: