Friday, June 25, 2010

Portrait of Goodbye

Portrait of Goodbye


As the sun slowly descends from the sky

Gently as the moon unfolds its beauty

Listening to the music as it pass by

Gone with the beauty of serenity


Seeing the magic of the horizon

Leaving the world around us, you and me

Slowly, slipping away and all were gone

Dreams, love, you and the portrait of vanity


Knowing that you were gone with the cold night

Walking away, leaving me with my fright

The nature and the sky are in mourning too

With my life’s future that I will pursue


Goodbyes and cries and tears are all I see

Yesterday and the days ahead of me

Suddenly, fading from that open door

And washing away my rainbow’s color


So now the world around is queer

Looking back in those thousands happy years

Is the portrait of love that hangs in me

Washed away, vanished in the lonely sea


All of my memories shall pass me by

And all of the brilliance of the ocean’s lie

My pains shall melt before my very eyes

After all your sad portrait of goodbye

No comments: