Friday, June 25, 2010

potpourri of dreams (a collection of poems)

I’ll cry your tears


I know your tears, I’ve cried those before

The pain of holding back is killing you

You’re eyes tells everything, you don’t need to shout it

Hide it if you must but I can’t let it

I must let it flow gently on my cheeks

I want to cry it out until there’s nothing anymore

I’ll cry your tears, if that’s the only way


Rhapsody of an insane heart


Your eyes are mysteries

that I cannot unravel

Too sweet; too futile—so much wrong


It is a secret that could not hurt me

even if I know none of it

Too passionate; too despising


Because you are more of an illusion

than a lovely icon

Too painful; too poignant


Stealing what I lost empty-handedly


Then after it nothing shall remain

not the memories of your eyes

nor its fading images

Too loud; too blurred


Bewitching eyes, free me from your charms

that imprisoned my senses

all these lost nows and futures and pasts


Live not in me but in my heart


Desperate’s Hand


A poem without a rhyme,

A love without a face

Will it be that your are a fantasy

Woven from the tears of my miseries

When can I find my way out of this maze?

I’ll wait forever to know what love is

Then I’ll create a scene, someone like you

His will be the hands I’ll forever hold

An eye that will have a familiar hue

Will it be the same looking in your eyes?

And catching a falling star in my palms?

Or hearing your voice behind these lies?

Wishful thinkings are but dreams and lonesome



In Memory Lane


Sometimes there are words left unsaid

And feelings left unshown

But how can it be that the words

Are not there and the feelings just fade away

Whispers in the past blown away

Emotions lingered and able hearts were torn

Love had and love lost

Are all in memory lane


A Dream of Him


I saw him at the end of the crowd

Or was it just my imagination

For the night has been dark and cold

And so was his reflection

He was smiling with his glistening eyes

But that smile can never be mine

All I have is a dream of him

Inside my lonesome mind

The chilling breeze is hugging me

Feeling my endless warmth

How I wish it was his embrace

And not this emptiness that comes

All I need is a dream of him

Just one night, just one dream

For in that dream he is real

And I could fade away with that dream


I’ll Cry Your Tears


I know your tears, I cried those before

The pain of holding back is killing you

Your eyes tells everything, you don’t need to shout it

Hide it if you must but I can’t let it

I must let it flow gently on my cheeks

I want to cry it out until there’s nothing anymore

I’ll cry your tears, if that’s the only way


Let Me Dream


Let me dream of the velvet sky in the horizon

Seeing your face in the purple clouds


Let me dream of the stars in your eyes that shine above

Shimmering crystals beneath the faint blue moon


Let me dream of the love that grows amazingly

Upon the silvery golden reflection of the sea


Let me dream of the sweet surprise created magically

And set my panoramic feeling free


Let me dream of the thousand things that kind

That lures the mighty vagabonds of the ocean’s lies


Let me dream in the sleep of the evening breeze

Whispering softly your name into endearing music


Let me dream of the fantasy woven in my mind

You, lingering gently in the shadows of my heart


Let me dream of these feelings I never knew

In my dreams and in my heart

These dreams so true…

Yet so unreal…


Distant Heaven


(dedicated to all blindfolded angels caught in the senseless wars around the world)


The black wind clouded beneath the dark sky

Thunders bolting aimlessly on the ground

Screams of fear can cause the silence to die

Exaggeration is but an empty sound


She was one of the blindfolded angels

Running barefooted but nowhere to go

Her dry lips trembled with the clanging bells

Is heaven a mirage in this dark show?


Then she stared above trying to break free

Free from the hell of this bloody turmoil

Is there a chance that this heaven she’ll see?

Or die helplessly in this condemned soil


She closed her eyes as tears began to fall

If only she won’t open it again

And pray deep in her heart a longing call

To see, very soon, her distant heaven


Needing to come back to reality

She opened her closed eyes very slowly

Then at a blink something blasted on her

And everything started to be dimmer


Red sweat rolled over her innocent face

She smiled knowing that she had won her race

Should she open her eyes once again?

Yes, for her prize is her distant heaven


End of the Road


There are uncertainties in this world

And risks that we don’t want to take

Part of us wants to let go

And another wants to go on


Which path should we take to get there?

Or are we going to get there?

One thing is for sure, nothing is certain

All our visions are just distorted memories


Take the long road take the hard risk

Why should we find to just lose it?

The end of the road is where?

And the feeling of contentment is bare


Dark shadows can engulf and mock

Prolonging the agony of these loads

Finally we reached the end of the road

Just to find out, we want to go back


Advice


Run

Be free

Live it up

Reach your goal

Look ahead of you

Find your way into the crowd

Don’t let obstacle blind the truth

Let your star shine with a humble glow

And take your own path, the one you like the most


Heat of the Night


Evening falls and now it’s gone

Cooled in the candle of a burning light

Shadows embracing ever feeling the warmth

But never really caring

Frustrated dreams and broken promises

Steals through the dark

Tomorrow shall fade and forever shall die

But for now…

Just feel the heat of the night

No comments: