Friday, June 25, 2010

My Silent Muse

probably the best poem I have written in my life... :)


My Silent Muse

I am but a painter in this secret world

and you are my silent muse

Bare before me the beauty I cannot contain

and lured me heart in vain

I have given you this passion of my stroke

still you are the wind, me beloved

My candles burnt unused

so your face lit up but you know it not

You are my silent muse, my love!

my refuge in this hostile world

You are the jewel, gentle and sweet

set upon the heavens for my own pleasure

I have opened before you the velvet hue of my love

but you gazed outside it

My longing heart overflowed with tears

for my love is deep but you’ll never see it!

Deep and infinite it is as the sky

would try to reach the stars

You may never learn of its existence, my silent

but my heart is here to wait


No comments: