Wednesday, October 13, 2010

nothing really

today, tin showed me her pre-christmas gift for me...
a snsd accordion poster
she asked whom I liked first in soshi and I told her i like them all but I prefer taeyeon
she bought one already and knowing how i adore seobaby,
she bought the one with her in it but promised to get me another one with taeng
the little girl in me was awakened in delight...
i just realized that snsd is one of my simple pleasures, along with stick-o, ice cream and french fries
i feel like ten again collecting those stuff and bringing them to school on my backpack
and if my friends happened to see them, I would pretend that I did not know they were there...

although, she's not a big soshi fan, she still indulge me with my simple addiction...

thanks so much, tin, for you made the child in me smile again...

I will be waiting for your return...

sarange...

^^

No comments: