Friday, October 22, 2010

High And Dry ©

I posted this up since it kinda reminded me of someone...
and most especially because this is beautiful...
I wish I could write something as pretty as this...


High And Dry ©


I dreamt you were here.
I dreamt I had the privilege to know you,
And understand the simple bliss you bring to me.
I dreamt I knew you.
Inside
And out.

I dreamt we talked for a life time,
And you told me stories about your life.
And I told you about mine.

We shared secrets under a winter star lit sky,
as we lost our self’s in conversation.

I dreamt you were here;
We read each other in the morning,
Traveled landscapes through the day.
And dined at the edge of mad laughter,
On the tip
of the midnight hour.

I dreamt we sailed off into the sea,
and
Into sweet dreams….

Today I woke
High and dry.

I wished id never known you.
I wanted escape.
I wanted to get away from the truth of realty
And it’s cruel demeanor.
But most of all,
I wanted escape from all the dreaming.

No comments: